The Harvest ITU G2 (Industrial Telemetry Unit - Generation 2) is an ultra low-powered data logger with a built in modem (cellular or satellite), a range of inputs, and is the core of most Harvest solutions. All data is visible either publicly or privately on the Harvest Live Data portal. The ITU is the RTU in the Harvest SCADA system.
- Harvest designed logger with integrated modem (cellular or satellite)
- Range of input types for varying sensor and output types
- Relay outputs for control solutions (can be remote controlled via smartphone)
- Supports communication with wireless remotes - XLR, LRR, SRR
- Global SIM card and dual band Harvest cellular antenna for automatic network switching
- Stainless steel weather proof enclosure and mounting
- Solar or mains powered with backup battery
- SD Card for backup log storage
- Industrial Automated Weather Station (AWS) with meteorological grade sensors.
- Entry level weather station with wireless remotes providing a network of temperature sensors (via SRRs or LRRs) with frost alarms configured.
- Installed at pump shed to monitor pump state, flow meter. Connected effluent pump with feedback from a XLR mounted on the effluent irrigator with failsafe shutoff configured.
- Eight analog inputs with ranges of 2V, 10V, 40V, or 4-20mA
Eight digital inputs with counting capability
- SDI-12 port
- Four software configurable excitation outputs
- Two Dallas 1-wire bus inputs
- Dedicated input for mechanical wind sensors
- Two configurable latching relay outputs (controlled remotely and/or via logic)
- Support for cellular or Iridium satellite modem modules with built-in GPS
- LCD display with controls for debugging (eg display input states)
- Built in solar regulator for 18V panels, able to be mains powered
- Remote configuration of logging and reporting intervals and input settings
- We design and build these products so please talk to us if you need a custom solution