Manhole Antenna - New Design
This antenna was designed specifically for use with sewer and overflow monitoring units.
Sites where the telemetry is underground, and often covered with a metal manhole, need an easily installable
but effective above ground antenna. After much experimenting and testing the Harvest team came up with the following solution.
- Available in monoband cellular, either 850MHz (North America) or 900MHz (rest of world)
- 3dBi gain monoband tuned loop antenna
- Low profile 120mm (4.72”) diameter x 17mm (0.67") max height (same height as cats eye road marker)
- Fit to a steel manhole lid with a single 10mm hole which can be drilled with standard cordless drill
- Very rugged moulded urethane with 10mm stainless steel coach bolt to withstand highway traffic
- Available in red or white
- They can be made with 1-3m (3' to 10') RG58 coaxial cable
- They come fitted with SMB connector to fit through the 10mm hole
- They are supplied with SMA to SMB adaptor for connecting to the modem
- 120mm (4.72”) long stainless steel bolt protects cable during manhole opening