This antenna was designed specifically for use with sewer and overflow monitoring units.
Sites where the telemetry is underground, and often covered with a metal manhole, need an easily installable
but effective above ground antenna. After much experimenting and testing the Harvest team came up with the following solution.
- Designed to fit any manhole lid (steel or concrete)
- Only 17mm (11/16") high (similar height to most road markers)
- Requires only a small 10mm (7/16”) to be drilled through the manhole lid
- Can be fitted in a few minutes with a cordless drill
- 120mm (4.72”) long stainless steel bolt protects cable during manhole opening
- Includes a quick disconnect connector in the coax cable lead for easy opening of the manhole lid
- Includes 1200mm long (48”) cable with SMA connector
- Works on GSM, 3G or CDMA networks
- Very rugged, made from urethane - will withstand full city traffic including turning trucks