Short Range Remote (SRR)The Short Range Remote (SRR) has a single input for a Harvest temperature sensor and uses UHF radio to communicate with an ITU G2 base station. The SRR is often used to create a network of wireless temperature sensors for frost alarms.
- Input for a single temperature sensor
- Typical max range of 300m line of sight
- Multiple mounting options
- Weatherproof enclosure
- Internal battery with five year life
- Placed in various blocks around an orchard or vineyard to create a map of air temperatures for frost alarm purposes