The ITU (Industrial Telemetry Unit) is the backbone of most Harvest products. The ITU is available as a
standalone product or built into numerous Harvest products. Here at Harvest it is our mission to tailor a solution
to best meet our customers' requirements.
Some recent industrial monitoring solutions include:
- Iridium satellite weather station with industrial sensors installed at remote aid hospital in the Congo (DRC)
- Power station monitoring for Contact Energy
- Weather stations with industrial sensors for Trustpower
- Dust monitoring for URS and Winstones
- Buoy monitoring for Westhavens clam farms
- Stream and river monitoring for Trustpower (some Iridium satellite based and some cellular)
- Discrete intruder and panic alarms for the NZ Police
- Communications systems monitoring for the Rescue Coordination Centre
- Wind monitoring for Port of Marlborough
- Sewer and environmental monitoring
- Railway level crossing monitoring for whole of New Zealand with Ontrack/Kiwirail
The release of the new ITU G2 has meant that the ITU is now even more versatile. New features such as SDI-12 support,
SD card log storage, onboard LCD display, extra analog and digital inputs, 3G connectivity, and all new expanded command set
make the new ITU the perfect choice for nearly any telemetry/logging application.
For more information please contact us.